History of the business
Eco Health Ltd operating under the brand name of “Worldwide Healthcare” is the holding company for World Wide Commercial Ventures Limited (WWCVL) in Nigeria, Worldwide Healthcare Limited (WHL) in Ghana and Eco Health DMCC, Dubai. WWCVL began in Nigeria in 2002 as part of Fareast Mercantile. The Ghana business was added in April 2011 and further expanded to include Dubai in February 2013. Imperial Holdings initially bought a 53% share of the company in February 2014 before buying a further 33% to grow its shareholding to 86% in May 2014.
Worldwide Healthcare is engaged in the distribution and marketing of healthcare products (ethical and generic pharmaceutical products, vaccines, medical equipment and consumables, over the counter products and nutritional supplements) to wholesale, retail, hospitals and institutions.
- Importation and local buying
- Sales and distribution
- Marketing services
- Regulatory support
- Employee hosting
- Innovator & Generic pharmaceuticals
- Consumer Health OTC
- Infant Nutrition
- Ensures Availability, Accessibility and Visibility of products within patients’/consumers’ reach
- Full geographic foot print across Nigeria with Pharma Grade warehouses in eleven regional hubs and two in Ghana
- Motivated sales force with rich industry experience and strong in-country management
- State of the art warehousing and equipment with excellent IT back-up
- Excellent supply chain expertise ensuring consistent availability and time-bound demand fulfilment
- State of the art IT systems with Oracle backend ensuring batch tracking and FEFO
- Excellent sales analytics both from Oracle and DOMO and possible integration with vendor pedigree systems
- Advance order and sales booking with TAB based SFA, 100% visibility of coverage and productivity
- More than 30% market share in geographies we operate and best-in-class retail coverage.
- Strong backing form the group and excellent financial position to fund market requirement
- Trust of top global pharmaceutical companies and adheres to a strict code of ethics and transparency at all times and levels
- Excellent relationship and respect with the Nigerian and Ghanaian regulatory authorities, industry and governments
- Astra Zeneca
- Novo Nordisk
- Sanofi Aventis
- Janssen Cilag
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Amongst many others.
Depots and warehouses in:
- Nigeria: Aba, Abuja, Benin, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano, Jos, Lagos, Onitsha, Port Harcourt.
- Ghana: Accra (bonded warehouse), Kumasi, Takoradi and Tamale.